Life & Health Insurance Advisor
Last Day to Apply: December 15, 2018
Life & Health Insurance Advisor
BECOME A PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY.
Are you looking for a new career? Something that you can build upon your time frame?
Are you a stay at home parent who is looking to get back into the work force?
Are you looking for a career that offers you the flexibility to work where you want and the hours you want?
What if you could do all that while working for one of the strongest, safest, and oldest financial institutions in the country?
Here is an opportunity for you to build a successful business practice with the help of multi-billion dollar organization. It's exciting to join us, let's talk!
At Desjardins, we are a Canadian leader in the Life insurance and financial services industry and due to our exceptional growth we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our network at one of our Financial Centre’s in Southwestern Ontario Region as Life and Health Insurance Advisors for life insurance, living benefits, group insurance and a full range of mutual and segregated funds. We have the most motivated, knowledgeable and ethical sales team in the network working with the national distribution system. Our goal is to be a dynamic market-driven provider of quality life and health insurance, investments and related financial services for Canadians.
This is not a salary position, with our competitive and unique, performance-based compensation structure you can achieve unlimited earnings you work so hard for. This position will appeal to individuals who want to make an above average income and be generously rewarded for their efforts. You are ambitious, self-motivated, entrepreneurial individual who is results-oriented and driven by success.
As a professional, your service to the public is meeting with people to put a plan in place to help them achieve financial security. As a business person, you have to market and promote yourself in your community as any other professional service provider, in order to meet potential clients. No prior experience in the insurance/financial services industry is necessary. You will receive exceptional training, corporate and in the field, mentoring and support to help you build your business.
At Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network we provide you a business model that is balanced between partnership, independence and team support. We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to being an equal opportunity company.
- Track record in a direct sales, financial or retail, or customer service environment
- Ability to source and generate new client leads and acquire clients
- Meet and exceed both individual and team sales targets
- Aptitude to establish, develop and build long-lasting client relationships
- Dedicated to serving your clients in their best interest
- Disposed to work with your clients to understand their objectives and recommend the most suitable solution products to match their needs
- Willing to obtain licence(s) and pursue ongoing training, professional development as required
- Great communication skills, professional appearance and demeanor
- Act as a brand ambassador representing Desjardins professionally and in accordance with company's value proposition.
- HLLQP License preparation program including case studies, workshops and practice exams
- Training programs where you will learn:
- What it is like to be a Financial Services Insurance professional
- Extensive product knowledge, the fundamentals of insurance and investments
- How to become self-sucifient in marketing concepts and prospecting
- Sales approaches and how to present solutions
- Career development resources and support:
- coaching and mentoring, one-on-one training with a designated field manager
- market evaluation/development project, prospecting concepts and tools
- complete portfolio of insurance and investment products from numerous companies, including major banks
- for those who qualify, initial pay/allowance to help you transition to DFS business model
- access to a team of specialists, advanced technology and tools, technical assistance seven days a week
- Ongoing professional development and continuing education credits
- Initiatives and resources leading to professional designations
- Recognition and rewards program for outstanding performance
- Immediate vesting and ownership of client base from 1st day of contract
- Office/workstation, telephone, internet, office and administration support.
Today, Desjardins Group is the largest financial cooperative in Canada, ranked the second strongest financial institution in the world by Bloomberg (2014). Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network (DFSIN) is a national network of financial advisors specializing in life and health insurance and investments. Together with its counterpart SFL Partner of Desjardins Financial Security in Quebec and New Brunswick, the network has more than 1,800 financial advisors present in almost all parts of the country. It is the preferred distributor of products and services for Desjardins Insurance. More information on www.dfsin.ca.
We thank all the Applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.