Last Day to Apply: December 15, 2018
BECOME A PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY.
Are you currently a Financial Services Professional/Insurance Advisor/Broker? Do you want to take your career to the next level?
At Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network (DFSIN), due to our exceptional growth we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our network at one of our Financial Centres in South Western Ontario (SWO) as an Insurance Broker/Advisor for individual/corporate/group life insurance, living benefits (critical illness, disability, long-term care), including a full range of segregated funds and guaranteed investments. Our goal is to grow and excel as a dynamic market-driven provider of quality life and health insurance, investments and related financial services for Canadians. We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture and community focus, exceptional training and professional development, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to being an equal opportunity company.
This position will appeal to individuals who want to make an above average income for their efforts and are driven by success as well as who are ambitious and self-motivated. As a DFSIN Advisor/Broker, you have the opportunity to manage and grow a portfolio of clients within the South Western Ontario affluent markets. You provide ongoing comprehensive reviews of your clients' financial circumstances, creating long-term relationships through superior advice, financial needs analysis, and ongoing services.
- Minimum 2 years as a licensed life/health insurance broker/advisor
- A proven track record in a direct sales environment
- Ability to source and acquire new client leads
- Great 'people' and relationship-building skills
- Willing to acquire and pursue training/professional development to understand client needs and recommend the most suitable solution
- Meet and exceed both individual and team sales targets
- Act as a brand ambassador - representing the organization professionally and in accordance with Desjardins value proposition.
- A highly competitive compensation comprised of negotiable commission/bonus structure
- A complete portfolio of insurance and investment products from almost all Canadian insurance and investment companies at your disposal
- Vesting and ownership of clients from the first day of the contract
- Continuous training and education in insurance, investments, and sales
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding performance
- Office or workstation support with administration support, plus the flexibility to work offsite if desired
We have the most motivated, knowledgeable and ethical sales team in the network working with the national distribution system. DFSIN is part of the Desjardins Group which has assets of over $275 billion, the largest cooperative financial group in Canada and the fifth largest institution in the country. We are a Canadian leader in the financial services industry with a dynamic coast-to-coast network comprised of 140 financial centers and more than 1,200 associate partners serving over 7 million members and clients. We are a full-service provider with access to multiple insurers, brokerage, investment products and wealth management including all major banks.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.