Financial Advisor Trainee
Financial Advisor Trainee
We have an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to join our successful team in South Western Ontario Region serving Hamilton, Niagara, Brant County, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph area.
Here is an opportunity for you to build a successful business practice with the help of a multi-billion dollar organization. At Desjardins Financial Security you can be your own boss and achieve the quality of life and success you deserve and desire.
We are looking for Sales Representative trainees to offer the following professional services:
- Life and Health Insurance, Individual Prescription Drugs and Dental Insurance, Critical Care and Long Term Care Insurance. Individual & Business Disability Insurance. Special Class Insurance, Travel Insurance, Business Protection, Employment Benefits.
- Savings and Investment, TFSAs, RESP, RRSPs, RRIFs, Annuities, Retirement Planning, Family Financial Planning, Education Plans
- Full Financial Review.
As an organization we recognize how important effective and thorough training is to becoming a successful business professional. We offer comprehensive training that takes place in the financial centre and in the field. We also offer our multi-phase home office training program delivered to you by training specialists. Our key training goal is to ensure that you will have a high level of competency in providing financial advice to your clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for the type of individual who is results oriented and wants to earn an above average income and be generously rewarded for their efforts. No prior experience in the financial services industry is necessary. We are interested in individuals that are driven to be successful, and possess self-management skills.
We have an effective selection process that will help us identify individuals that have tremendous potential in the insurance and investment industry. To those who qualify we offer:
- Ongoing Professional training and Development.
- Free computer with all the software you need for 6 months.
- LLQP licencing tutoring and support
- Immediate Vesting and ownership of your business.
- Exceptional commission compensation and bonus structure.
- No desk fees, back office or internet or administrative fees.
- Access to multiple insurers and mutual fund companies.
We have a highly motivated management and training team with over 80 years of combined experience in developing successful financial advisors from a variety of occupational backgrounds. Our core value proposition is to provide Canadians with sound comprehensive financial advice through our well trained and professional financial advisors.
Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.