Manager, Investments & Financial Advisors
Manager Investments & Financial Advisors
BECOME A PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY
Are you currently a Financial Advisor, who has experience in management? At Desjardins, we are looking for Mutual Fund Licensed investment advisors who are looking to expand on their business and build a team of investment advisors to mentor and develop. In this position, successful candidates would be responsible for recruiting, developing and managing teams of financial advisors. You would work independently in your business, but would have the training, assistance, tools, and technology of Desjardins Financial Security, one of the largest, safest and oldest Canadian financial institutions at your disposal.
Desjardins Financial Security and the Desjardins Group which has assets of over $160 billion, the largest cooperative financial group in Canada and the sixth largest financial institution in the country. We are a Canadian leader in the financial services industry with a dynamic coast-to-coast network, comprised of 40 financial centres and more than 1,200 associate partners.
We are a full service financial services provider with access to multiple insurers and investment fund products. Our track record is based on the quality of support services delivered to associates with a companywide commitment to professionalism. We believe in listening to our associates' needs for providing the products and tools needed to maximize their value in meeting clients' financial planning needs.
Due to our exceptional growth, we are looking for individuals to join our success story at our Financial Centre’s in Hamilton and/or Kitchener, as a Manager of Financial Advisors
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Financial Advisor
- Minimum $3M Assets under management
- Meet and exceed both individual and team sales targets.
- Strong management/leadership skills
- Ability to attract and retain top talent
- Build and establish strong customer relationships.
- Act as a brand ambassador - representing the organization professionally and in accordance with our value population.
- Mutual Fund License required (IFIC or CSC)
- A valid HLLQP License would be an asset.
- Investment Passport Program in which a financial commitment/compensation is given to advisors with existing assets under management
- Maximum Commission/override structure, plus override compensation on recruited advisors
- Vesting and ownership of clients from the first day of contract.
- A complete portfolio of insurance and investment products from almost all Canadian insurance and investment companies at your disposal
- Continuous training and education in insurance, investments and sales.
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding performance.
- Office or workstation support with administration support.
Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.