Life Insurance Broker
Life Insurance Broker
BECOME A PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY.
Are you a life Insurance Broker? Do you want to take your career to the next level?
At Desjardins, we are a Canadian leader in the Life insurance and financial services industry and due to our exceptional growth; we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our network at our Insurance Centres’ in Kitchener and Hamilton as Life Insurance Brokers for life insurance, living benefits, group insurance and a full range of mutual and segregated funds.
We have the most motivated, knowledgeable and ethical sales team in the network working with the national distribution system. Our goal is to be a dynamic market-driven provider of quality life and health insurance, investments and related financial services for Canadians.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to being an equal opportunity company.
This position will appeal to individuals who want to make an above average income for their efforts and are driven by success as well as who are ambitious and self-motivated.
- Minimum 2 years as a Life insurance broker or advisor
- Ability to source new client leads.
- Develop and build client relationships
- Willing to work with customers to understand their needs and recommend the most suitable benefits solution.
- Meet and exceed both individual and team sales targets.
- Solution products to match clients needs
- Act as a brand ambassador - representing the organization professionally and in accordance with our value population.
- A highly competitive and negotiable commission/ override structure
- A complete portfolio of insurance and investment products from almost all Canadian insurance and investment companies at your disposal.
- Vesting and ownership of clients from the first day of contract.
- Continuous training and education in insurance, investments and sales.
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding performance.
- Office or workstation support with administration support, plus the flexibility to work offsite if desired
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.