BECOME A PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY
Are you looking for a career as a Financial Advisor?
Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is part of Desjardins Financial Security, and the Desjardins Group which has assets of over $160 billion, the largest cooperative financial group in Canada and the sixth largest financial institution in the country. We are a Canadian leader in the financial services industry with a dynamic coast-to-coast network, comprised of 40 financial centres’ and more than 1,200 associate partners.
We are a full service financial services provider with access to multiple insurers and investment fund products. Our track record is based on the quality of support services delivered to associates with a companywide commitment to professionalism. We believe in listening to our associates' needs for providing the products and tools needed to maximize their value in meeting clients' financial planning needs.
Due to our exceptional growth, we are looking for individuals to join our success story at our Hamilton and Kitchener, ON Financial Centres’, as a Financial Services Advisor
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Financial Advisor
- Meet and exceed both individual and team sales targets.
- Ability to source new client leads.
- Develop and build client relationships
- Build and establish strong customer relationships.
- Willing to work with customers to understand their needs and recommend the most suitable benefits solution.
- Act as a brand ambassador - representing the organization professionally and in accordance with our value population.
- Mutual Fund License required (IFIC or CSC)
- A valid HLLQP License would be an asset.
- Investment Passport Program in which a financial commitment is made to new advisors bringing in existing books of business
- An opportunity to earn an above average income with a competitive structure. (Salary advance program for new Advisors is available if needed)
- We offer a training program
- A complete portfolio of insurance and investment products from numerous Canadian insurance and investment companies.
- Continuous training and education in insurance, investments and sales.
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding performance.
- Vesting and ownership of clients from the first day of contract.
- Office or workstation support with administration support.
Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.